Last Updated: [15-October-2023]
By using our Services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this policy, please do not engage in any Company activities or use our Services.
1. Information We Collect
a. Personal Information
- Directly Provided Information: This includes information you directly provide when you register for an account, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, etc.
- Automated Information: Information automatically collected when using our Services, like IP addresses, browser type, etc.
b. Non-Personal Information
- We may collect statistical information about the use of our Services to continually improve it.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information collected to:
- Facilitate, manage, and personalize your experience on our Services.
- Improve, analyze, and expand our Services.
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website.
3. How We Share Your Information
We do not sell or share your information with third parties, except in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf.
- Business Transfers: Your information may be transferred to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization.
- Legal Obligations: To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders, and legal processes.
4. Your Choices
a. Access, Correction, Deletion
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Data that you may have provided through your use of the Services.
5. Security of Your Information
We use various security measures to protect and secure your information. However, no electronic transmission or digital storage mechanism is 100% secure.
6. Third-Party Websites/Applications
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites/applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party sites/apps.
7. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18.
9. Contact Us
- Email: email@example.com