- Create basic website layouts and user interfaces with HTML and CSS.
- Establishing the website’s architecture, designing and building the website front-end.
- Work with different website builders like Elementor, Divi and others based on requirements.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility of new features and find solutions for identified problems or bugs.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the sites
- Ensuring high-performance and availability of the live websites, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Conducting website performance tests and troubleshoot content issues.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, web development, or related field
- Content management systems (CMSs) such as WordPress.
- Working knowledge of graphic design
- Agile and test-driven development best practices