We are looking to hire an SEO Specialist to provide analytical support to our editorial team and help us build a strong online presence. The SEO Specialist’s responsibilities will include performing keyword research, optimizing on-page SEO and deploy effective off-page SEO strategies.
(Needs to work out of our Hyderabad Financial District office)
- Provide analytical support to editorial and content management teams.
- Work closely with editorial team provide SEO recommendations and support for editorial content
- Awareness of the latest Google Algorithms and guidelines and a clear understanding of SEO on-page, off-page techniques.
- Performing competitive analysis and identifying gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our websites.
- Keyword Research: Researching the best keywords. Considering keyword density, proximity, prominence, semantic, emphasize etc. for content optimization.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Deploy off-page white hat SEO strategies for effective link building and page rank.
- Perform extensive SEO audits and carry out on-page SEO optimization.
- Tracking important SEO metrics including organic traffic, time spent on a page, etc
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance for enhancements
- 3+ years relevant professional experience in an analytical role in handling SEO projects.
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Ahref or SEMRush and other SEO tools.
- Solid knowledge on technical aspects of white hat SEO and generating backlinks.
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Excellent data analysis and presentation skills.
- Willingness to adapt and learn new technologies and a continuous learner.