We are hiring a full time Content Editor to help in producing and publishing digital content, formulating content strategies and managing a pool of content writers, among other tasks.
- Supervise a team of writers and coordinate with freelance contributors.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets the ranking requirements through use of AI tools and SEO tools.
- Curating, editing, and improving and updating existing content.
- Collaborating with the SEO team and creating optimized content for the blogs and website.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content writers to ensure standards.
- Should preferably be a graduate/post graduate in English Literature, Mass Communication/ Journalism.
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills in English language.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- 4+ years of total experience in content writing, content management and 2+ years of experience in leading a team.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and web traffic metrics.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad India